Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Fall Floral's

Hey Friends!
So I know I've been really MIA this summer things have been crazy for me. I'm trying to get re-inspired but I do have a few things planned for the blog so you can look forward to that. I'm looking forward to cooler weather because I'm so over the warm weather. It's still pretty hot here in California but it's cooling down at night. Are you ready for fall/winter? 
So I had some Kohl's cash that I needed to spend before they expired and I was able to pick this super cute dress from Lauren Conrad. I really like her clothes but the sizes don't always fit me so when I was looking at her clothes I automatically fell in love with this dress. Has that ever happened to you, when your shopping you see something and just love it? That happens to me a lot but usually the clothes don't come in my size so I was surprised they had this in an XL. So I had to get it and it's my first item ever from Lauren Conrad and I'm really happy with it.

I just love the floral print and the pleats in the skirt part of the dress. Now the belt that came with the dress didn't fit me, which usually happens to me, so I added my own belt. 
I added a jean jacket because it was actually chilly when I took this but it's also my favorite way to transition a dress from summer to fall. But I think I might try the new trend of wearing a shirt inside of the dress, I think that might work well this dress. 
So I'm 5'2 and I'm not really a fan of wearing a midi length clothes because I feel like they make me look short. My mom told me if I wear something this length I have to wear heels to make me look taller and I have to agree it helps a lot, so thanks mom! 
[Jacket:Old Navy] [Dress: Kohl's (here)] [Shoes:Forever 21]
How do you like transition your wardrobe into fall? Do you have a favorite trend for the season? 

Thanks so much for reading! Have a great day! 

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}

2 comments :

  1. This dress is so cute! I saw Janeane repost it to Instagram, so I had to come get the details. I appreciate the note about Lauren Conrad's pieces coming in an XL. I'm not really a Kohl's shopper, but I follow LC and love her style sense, so I might have to give her collection a look and see how the XL fits.

    I think the rose print is so pretty. It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. And the denim jacket and ribbon choker make it totally on-trend for fall.

    And yes to wearing heels with midi lengths! I use the same trick. It's amazing the different it makes! I'd totally wear this outfit. Maybe I can recreate it with pieces I already have...

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! I think her line goes up to XXL I saw some pieces and I was going to try them to see if they might fit me because somethings fit a bit more snug. But yeah I can definitely see you wearing this outfit! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...