Thursday, July 14, 2016

Dressed In White

Hey Hey!
So this summer I've seen so many people wearing white outfits and I was so inspired to do one of my own. I recently picked up this all white maxi in a haul (here) and I knew it would be a great item for summer. 
So I got this dress for only $3.99 on sale at sears and it was the only one left and I don't know about you but I always tell myself, it was meant to be. I think I tell myself that to make me feel better about buying something but who can pass up $3.99 dress. When I showed my mom she said it look old fashioned and you never want to hear that. My mom wanted me to cut it short to make it look younger for me but I told her I just need to style it better. 
One great way you can add a little something to an outfit is a hat and I just got this hat for summer. I'm not sure if it actually fits me, I have a hard time finding hats because I have a big head and feel like it might be too small. But I made it work and I don't hate it, what do you think?
So I've been wearing this bag a lot this summer, I was looking through some of my mom's old bags and I found this beauty. I remember when I was little we ESPRIT used to be my favorite store to go to and it was the one store I always look forward to go to on black Friday. Unfortunately there aren't anymore ESPRIT stores that I can think of in the United States but I have a lot of memories of the brand from when I was younger. So when I saw this bag it was nostalgic because it brings back so many memories. 
So I have another story for you about the belt I'm wearing. When I lived in the Philippines I didn't bring much things with me. I had a friend that came and visited me in the Philippines and she gave me some of her clothes including this belt. Now this was her favorite belt and she wasn't sure if she wanted to give it to me but she did. So when she left it with me I knew I had to keep it and it's actually one of my favorite belts that I own. I'm actually surprised she didn't ask for it back. 
My mom was surprised on how my outfit came out because she said I made the dress look a lot more modern and stylish, now that is something I rather hear. I definitely believe accessories can take an outfit from drab to fab. Plus getting to wear accessories that have meaning and memories attached to them are always an added benefit. 
Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! 
What do you think of the all white trend? Do you have any favorite accessories? 

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}

3 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I really need to buy myself a white dress for the summertime! :) Great blog, keep up the great work!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hipster chic! You'd look right at home in Nashville in this outfit. And I love the feminine touch of the embroidery on the dress overlay. Pretty, pretty. I also remember Esprit. I remember getting confused about how to pronounce the name and always wanting to call it E-Spirit. lol I recognized the branding on that bag as soon as I saw it. Nostalgic, for sure!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 7057 How much is titanium worth? | iTaniumArts
    A piece of jewelry is a is titanium a conductor piece of a necklace. An alloy is used to add an extra layer of titanium lug nuts strength to hypoallergenic titanium earrings your jewelry. westcott scissors titanium In this article, titanium scooter bars we'll talk about how you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...