Monday, May 23, 2016

Love your Lonjas!!!

Hello Beauties!!!
So if you follow me on instagram you know I cut my hair, I took these pictures before I cut my hair so their is your little disclaimer. But yeah, a few weeks back when I was in LA walking around and noticed they had some booths selling things and while I was looking around I was stopped by Styled by C and they told me how they were a plus size brand that just relaunched recently. Since they are new I thought why not let tell you about them. So learn more about them and this shirt I'm wearing in the post. 
So when I talked to Christina from Styled by C she explained to me their moto is "Bold, Confident and Beautiful," Bold - be fearless and daring, Confident - accepting everything you are and are not, Beautiful - Set your own standards. So they say "Be Bold, Be Confident, Be Beautiful," and that really stayed with me because I really like what they stand for. 
What is Lonjas? 
Lonjas means love handles, muffin top or fat rolls. 

In filipino we call it "bilbil" but whatever it's called it's a part of your body and I might not have always accepted it but I've learned to love it. Now I was going to wear this shirt with a jacket but I thought why not show my lonjas, my bilbil, my love handles and do what the shirt says and love all of me rolls and all. 
Now Styled by C is still a new brand out their but I love their body positive message and I always think it's great to support smaller brands that are starting up. That's why I wanted to do a little post for them just to get their name out their. Do you know any small business that are just starting up? I'd love to learn about new ones. 
Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great day!

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...