Monday, April 18, 2016

Sale Shopping - Haul

Hello Friends!!!
I know it's been awhile since I posted, I didn't have internet for awhile because our internet provider changed, so I took that time for a little break. I was going through a little something and I really needed the break but I'm back and a have posts lined up for you all. Today's post is a little different it's a haul post and I haven't done one of these since the first year I blogged. I went shopping this past weekend and picked up some things and thought why not share it on the blog.
So I originally went to the mall because I wanted things to organize my room but when I'm at the mall I like to go into other stores and see what they have. I happened to find some great deals on some things so I wanted to share them with you with some tips to shopping sales because I actually only shop sales because I'm on a broke like a joke budget right now. 

*Forever 21
First stop was forever 21 because I've found some great pieces from clearance sections at this store so I always go into the store and see what they have on sale.

I loved the detail of this skort with the pocket and the buttons, I've been loving the wrap/kilt style type skirts. So when I saw this and it was the only one I knew it was meant to be mine, and the fact it was only 8.99 I had to have it. 
I've been seeing tons of people doing all white outfits, so I've been wanting to add some white items to my wardrobe so when I saw this I loved the lace detail of it and it fit great. This was only 10.99 so it was a great price for a lace skirt. 

-Tip: when shopping sales think of the season, what season it is and what season it's going to be. For example I know that it's spring going on summer so I was looking for things I could wear during this time because a lot of time during sales they sell items that are for the opposite season. I saw tons of stuff for winter but I'm not going to be able to wear those. But if you see something that you love and it's a great price for next season, I say you should get it, I've done that before. 

*Sears 
So sears I don't really shop hear but I went with my mom because she wanted to check out the sales and they had some great sales going on. 
So this skirt was on the floor and I just decided to pick it up and it happened to be my size XL so I tried it on. Now this skirt is versatile because it can be worn during all year round, it is more of a fall skirt with the paisley print but I feel like if you wear it a certain wait it can be a spring and summer skirt as well. The skirt was only 3.99, so I couldn't pass it up. 
Now this dress I wasn't sure about because it's a long white maxi and I really loved the top of the dress but I'm not sure about the length. I don't know if I should keep it as a maxi or cut it short? What do you think? This was only 3.99 too so I couldn't pass it up. 

-tip: When you go sale shopping give yourself time because sales are usually racks of clothing that are unorganized, they can be organized sometimes but usually they are just thrown onto the racks. So you have to go through the racks and really look. 

Now the next items are what I came to the mall for and they weren't on sale but I bought them from Ross so technically they are on sale because they are discounted items. 
I bought these hangers for my skirts because I have tons of skirts in my closet and I wanted to see if these would help. I need to go back and buy more because they help with my little skirt problem. 
Now this is the item is my favorite thing that I picked up because my makeup collection is slowly growing and I've been looking for something to organize it. So they were selling each thing separately for 9.99 each but they had this combo of both for only 16.99!
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed my little haul post. 

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...