Friday, March 4, 2016

Amuse Bouche Lipstick Review!

Hello Gorgeous People!!!
So I've got another beauty post for you today and it's about lipsticks! I really love how lipsticks can transform your look and really step up an outfit by turning an ordinary outfit to an extraordinary one. So I am currently obsessed with matte lipsticks but they are so drying so it's nice to have some moisturizing lipsticks for the days that I want a break from the matte and dry. So I was excited to try these moisturizing Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipsticks out. 


The lipsticks are created by Bite Beauty, a Canadian based company created by the founder Susanne Langmuir who was inspired by kitchen chemistry and driven to fill the void for cosmetics she wanted. The Amuse Bouche collection consists of 34 high-impact shades that have been handcrafted to deliver extreme moister, soft texture and creamy wear. They are called Amuse Bouche because each shade is named after foods. 

According to the website these lipsticks are created and crafted by hand, Bite’s small batch, low-heat process preserves a balanced blend of lip-quenching nutrients, vitamins, and omega oils that are essential for achieving healthy-looking lips. Made with 12 edible oils and triple milled pigments, this lipstick provides saturated lip color with weightless coverage and a citrus flavor made from fresh pressed fruit.
The three colors I'm reviewing are Pepper, Gazpacho and Beetroot and the colors are beautiful and very pigmented, it only takes one swipe for the color to show. I have to say these lipsticks are extremely moisturizing which is one of the things I really like about them. I tried pepper on when my lips were so chapped from wearing matte lipsticks and it actually felt like it was helping my lips get better. They have a citrus scent to them which I really like because it's a refreshing scent compared to the super sweet scents I have with my other lipsticks. The scent is also very light and it goes away after wearing them. As for how long it last, they last really long, I was able to wear all three shades for the whole day and they lasted around 6 hours before I had to re-apply. 
The first lipstick is Beetroot which is described as bold berry color. 
I was excited about this color when I saw it because it looks like a deep color and I think these colors look good on my skin. I was right, this is a gorgeous color and it does look more of a brick red on my skin then a berry. For reference my skin color is NC42 in MAC. This color seemed to last the longest because they color stained my lips so even when I took it off you could still see the color on my lips.
The next lipstick is called Gazpacho which is described as a true blue red.
Now I wasn't sure about this color because I don't usually like bright reds on me but I think it worked with my skin tone. But this color seemed to smear the most on me, I didn't even notice that I had a some of the lipstick on my face (you can see it in the picture above) and I didn't notice it until half way through my day. 
The last but not the least is Pepper which is described as dusty rose.
This last color is surprised me because I love neutrals but I thought this was going too be too pink on me but its actually a great nude for me. I paired the lipstick with a darker neutral lip liner and it really helped the keep the lipstick in place and not smudge as much. 

To conclude I really enjoyed these lipsticks and I will most likely be repurchasing these again in other colors because I really like how comfortable they are. These lipsticks also come in a wide range of colors which is really great for people with different skin tones because they will have colors for everyone.  Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

XOXO - Nina
{Don't forget to Follow}
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Facebook

*I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are mine.*

1 comment :

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    KITCHEN TOOLS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...