Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Curves Around the World: Wedding Guest

Hello Lovelies!!!
So it's "Curves Around the World" time again and I'm a little late but it's only a day, so it's ok! So right now it's wedding season, so what better theme to have then wedding guest. 
So this outfit is actually something I was suppose to wear to a wedding last year but I actually changed my mind the day of the wedding and went with something else. So I thought this outfit would be perfect for today's theme, since I didn't actually get to wear it to the wedding. 

A jumpsuit isn't something you think about when you think wedding, people usually think dresses. But I wore another jumpsuit a wedding last year and I thought it was a great decision because it was so comfortable and it was something that no one else was wearing. I think jumpsuits are a great alternative to dresses for weddings because they can be dressed up and down and be appropriate for different kinds of weddings from outdoor or indoor, formal or casual. 
My favorite way to spice up something that is plain is to pair it with a pop of color or something with a print. So I decided to add a printed clutch to help add a little something to the jumpsuit since it's all one color. 
[Jumpsuit:Forever 21+] [Shoes & Bag: Forever 21] [Belt:City Chic]
When deciding on what to wear to a wedding it's always good to check your invitation and see if the wedding is semi-formal, formal or casual. That can be a great starting point on deciding what to wear and I have to admit that usually dresses are a great choice to wear because they can be worn to any of those types of weddings. But if you want to try something different I would say try a jumpsuit because they can be appropriate as well. 
Thanks for reading, don't forget to check out the other ladies! 
Aislynn from Denmark - Aislynn's World
Kate from Australia - Sparkles and Lace
Thulie from South Africa - Thick Fit and Fabulous 
Olivia from Singapore - Curves Become Her
Jennifer from Germany - Dressing These Curves
Liz from Nashville, USA - With Wonder and Whimsy
Stephanie from Germany Dress it Curvy

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

10 comments :

  1. I think it is indeed weeding appropriate. Love the look and the choice of accesories.

    -ale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ale, I'm really glad how everything came together.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a jumpsuit for a wedding, and I think this one looks wonderful on you! I caught a glimpse over on Instagram, and my first thought was that it was my favorite look of yours ever!! Honestly, I really like the jumpsuit - the neckline is really interesting!

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie, I think it's one of my favorite outfits myself.

      Delete
  3. such a huge fan of this jumpsuit!! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, I really love them too, they are so much fun! :)

      Delete
  4. Love how you stepped outside of the norm and went with a jumpsuit. You've styled it so perfectly, too. The colored clutch and navy-gray jumpsuit make for a warm, rich, and eclectic look. It's so chic and would fit right in at a modern downtown soiree. I really love special touches on garments, so the neckline on this jumpsuit definitely caught my eye. You're always pushing your style envelope, and I love that about you! Have a great weekend, Nina!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Liz, I really do love the neckline it's what drew me to the jumpsuit in the first place.

      Delete
  5. Super cute Nina! I'd totally wear it for a wedding reception :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joi, I think it's such a fun outfit.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...