Thursday, November 13, 2014

Curves Around the World: Cheers to Kate!

Hey Beauties!!!
So I'm still getting used to this time change, I was fully ready to take pictures when I got home yesterday but it was way too dark. So I rushed home today to take these, it's been really overcast here in California but I'm just happy were finally getting colder weather. But yeah today's a special "Curves Around the World" because our beautiful fellow blogger Kate is getting Married this weekend, so as a group we are pretending like we are attending.
I know it's should be around Spring time in Australia right now so I opted for a nice colorful dress. I feel like when you go to a wedding you should always have some sort of jacket with you because you never know how the weather will be. I decided to pair my dress with a blazer because I feel like it dresses up the dress.
{Shoes: Forever 21}
{Dress & Blazer: Forever 21+}
So I didn't realize that until now that my whole outfit is from Forever 21 minus the jewelry.. 
So one thing I love about the dress but you can't see because of the jacket, is the special detail in the back. The dress has a scalloped detail with buttons in the back.
To Kate -You are such a beautiful person inside and out, I just want to wish you the best on your upcoming nuptials and a lifetime of love and happiness. I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding because I know you will be a beautiful bride. I hope your wedding is everything you wish for...Cheers to you and your future husband! 
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out the other girls & drop by and give Kate some Cheers too! :)



Aislynn from Denmark - Aislynn's World
Kate from Australia - Sparkles and Lace
Helen from England - Everyone Should Sparkle
Thulie from South Africa - Thick Fit and Fabulous 
Olivia from Singapore - Curves Become Her
Jennifer from Germany - Dressing These Curves

XOXO ~ Nina ~
{Don't forget to Follow}

6 comments :

  1. This is so sweet Nina and such a nice toast to Kate on her wedding day. What an awesome theme for you ladies to do in honor of the bride. Very thoughtful and fun! Your look is so chic and polished, and I like that you were considerate of the Australian climate this time of year. I would totally wear this sweet peach dress! It's so lovely with your complexion, and the black jacket makes the cutesy dress look so sophisticated. I think it's wonderful how you ladies honored Kate - how very special! She's such a sunny, sassy personality. I'm excited to see more pictures from her big day!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz, I'm excited to see pictures from her big day too! She looked lovely in the pictures from instagram!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea for your post, and I love your outfit! You look great!! I love the two-tone peach colors, and it pairs really well with your blazer. Love the champagne as a prop!! Hope it was good! :-D

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie, the champagne was actually diet coke with water, i didnt have champagne but if I wish i did.

      Delete
  3. love the colors your wore. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...