Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Think in Bright Colors

Hey everyone, Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! The weather has been great here in California not to hot and not to cold just perfect 70 degree weather, just how I like it! So that means I can wear light layers and not die of heat. 
If you saw my last post I was wearing a top made by my mom, and this top that I'm wearing was the pattern my mom used to make it. The top is actually a dress and I usually wear it with leggings but I thought of using it as a top. I really like mixing up pieces from my wardrobe and using it in different ways. Do you like experimenting with pieces in your closet? I am a person who doesn't have lots of money and I don't shop often but that doesn't mean  I can't be fashionable with the pieces you already have in your wardrobe. One way of doing that is recreating pieces that you already have wardrobe 
{top & necklace|H&M} {skirt|Target} {Jacket|F21+} {sunglasses & bracklets|forever 21} {shoes|Charlotte Russe}

I love this bright colored skirt and I've only worn this once before and since it was such a pretty day that I thought it would be a great piece to wear out. Since the skirt is so bright I decided to tone it down with the polkadots. And I love how the skirts belt actually fits me because usually belts that come with things I buy never fit when I wear it with the actual item. So I was really happy that this belt actually fit because I think the color really compliments the outfit well. 

Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone! ~Nina~ 
{Follow Me}

29 comments :

  1. Looking gorgeous Nina! So summery....it's not that hot here so can't rock the summer stuff yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, even if it's not summer in the UK I'm sure you can still rock some summery things. :)

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love that skirt! You look great!
    Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favorite things to do! That's why I like to buy versatile pieces because you can wear them multiple times and many different ways :)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it's fun to think of new ways of wearing things. :) Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your combination of colors. keep it up..nina :)
    Joined you via GFC..if you love it join me too on GFC and facebook.
    new post up on http://modonika.blogspot.in/
    M♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I will for sure check out your blog too! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for joining me back..Nina. I am already following you. :)
      M♥

      Delete
    3. Oh ok, thanks my dear! :)

      Delete
  5. cute style >.< i always like blue and pink together :D

    Invite you to enter my giveaways :D
    Win eco bag and sativa bracelet from Dskon.com
    and
    Luch Luch Craft OASAP Giveaway :)
    Hope you will join :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge, yeah I think the two look great together too! :)

      Delete
  6. love this look!! I love the colour of that skirt, it so bright and colourful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa, yeah I love how the bright the skirt is too! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah I love how bright the skirt its! :)

      Delete
  8. The skirt is of such a pretty shade... love it... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love how bright it is but it's not too much! :)

      Delete
  9. You look pretty! I love your cute skirt! <3 Do you wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook? Let me know :) And I hope you will take a part in my GIVEAWAY with OASAP. You can win one of pieces from summer collection <3 xoxo :*

    Blog Lissey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You impresse me! Shall we follow with facebook and bloglovin? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to find you Nina.
    I so agree about you looking great.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lovely dress!!

    Would you like to folow each other???

    Kisses darling!
    http://asstyleanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and sure! I'll check out your blog!

      Delete
  13. I follow you now back babe xjes
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...