Monday, May 20, 2013

Spring Adventures

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Since the weather was so nice here in California, my friends and I decided to take a little adventure to LA. It was fun because we didn't have anything planned and we just went with the flow and went where the wind took us. It turned out really well, not everything we wanted to do happened but it was a great day and what made it even better was being with great friends. 


So our first stop in LA was lunch at a place called URTH Caffe and it's in a real cool industrial area with lots of bricks. So I asked one of my friends to take my outfit pictures because I figured it would be a great area to take pictures. She inspired me to take some different pictures then I usually take. How do you think they came out? I really like how they came out.

{jeans|F21+} {sweater|Old Navy} {Top|made by my mom} {Bag|BCBG} 
{sunglasses|Forever 21} {Boots|swap meet} {watch|target}

Our next stop was the San Antonio winery, for wine tasting, a tour and some wine drinking. It was a lot of fun and the let me tell you the wine was so delicious, if your in the LA area this is a great place to visit. There food looked really yummy but since we ate already we just sat in the cafe and had a bottle of our favorite wine that we tasted, which was the peach Stella Rosa, it was very refreshing. 


Does anyone watch Keeping up with Kardashians? Well on the show the Khloe has a stuff animal giraffe, so when I saw this giraffe at the winery I had to take a picture with it. It was so cute, that I could not take a picture with it. 

Well the rest of our day in LA was we went to the MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) which was near little Tokyo so we stopped by there while we walked to the 2nd MOCA museum. Then we were suppose to watch a movie at the Hollywood cemetery but it was sold out. So we ended up having dinner at Pink's hot dogs, which is another great place to try if your in the LA area. 

Well have a wonderful day! ~Nina~
{Follow Me}

14 comments :

  1. I love the color of your jeans - it's quite unique! Also, your mom made your shirt?? That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there like an acid wash pink. And yeah my mom made it, it's actually like a shift dress but I tucked it into my pants. My mom used to make a lot of my clothes and I still wear them. :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like such a fun day, like seriously. I've been trying to bug my friends into going to LA for the day one of these days, and hopefully that'll work out!
    This outfit is so cute, too! I like the colour of your jeans a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take a day trip, it's really fun just to go there with friends. There is a lot to do there too so you can always find something to do. And thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun day. Love the jeans. Very girly and summery :)

    Everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, yeah i was going for spring and girly with an edge with the boots. hehe :)

      Delete
  4. You look great girl! I hope you're having fun in LA!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nina!
      I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here:
      http://letstalkabouteverything1.blogspot.in/2013/05/my-blog-gets-its-first-liebster-award.html

      Delete
    2. Oh that's so sweet, thank you so much. I will check it out later. :)

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit! Very cool that your mom made your top! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I really love the giraffe - my favorite animal!! :-)

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cassie, yeah that giraffe is super cute! hehe

      Delete
  7. It's so cute .......! i realy like you outfit
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...