Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Curves Around the World - Animal Print

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have a have some fun news, I was asked to participate with 4 other bloggers around the world to do a series of themed outfit post every Wednesday. I know a lot of the blogs that I follow have there own weekly themed post as well, so when I was asked to participate, I was very excited. The title of our group is "Curves Around the World" because we are literally from all over the world and I'm so excited to work with these ladies. Be sure to check them out, there links will be at the bottom of this post. 
So this weeks theme is Animal Print and I wasn't sure which item in my closet I wanted to use. But I know I had a pair of shorts that are animal print that I haven't worn in awhile so I decided to go more of a casual look since I wasn't going anywhere special, and I was just going to go shopping.
{top & Jacket|F21+} {shorts|H&M} {Jewelry|Philippines} {shoes|LoveD}
You can probably guess that I really like these short boots a lot because I wear them quite a bit. I just think they are so comfortable and they go with a lot of things. Plus when I go shopping I like to wear comfortable shoes.
Shopping was a bust, I don't go shopping often, so I was excited to go. But I hate it when you actually go shopping and you want to find something and you end up finding nothing. I know for me it's hard to go shopping in the first place because there aren't too many stores that actually have plus size clothing and at the mall that I went to it's very limited. So when I go to the mall I go to all those stores first and see if they have anything I like. And since I didn't see anything at those stores, I went to stores that might have my size and I was sad because things I actually liked didn't fit me. I know that's what a lot of girls go through when they shop, especially when your plus size. Do any of your girls have that problem when you shop? I know a lot of people shop online, but I'm the kind of person that likes trying on things and seeing how it looks on me so I get scared buying clothes online. But I still enjoying going into stores and looking at the different clothes, even though I might not fit into them, I like looking at them. :)
Well here's a close up of my animal print because I wasn't sure what kind of animal print it is. I think it's a combination of different animal prints, I think that's why I chose these shorts because I like that it's a combination of animal prints. What kind of animal print do you think these shorts are?

Now check out the other ladies and see there great Animal print outfits.
Kate from Australia - Sparkles and Lace
Laura from Canada - Lavish Laura
Helen from England - Everyone Should Sparkle
Thulie from South Africa - Thick fit and Fabulous

Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone! ~Nina~ 
{Follow Me}

22 comments :

  1. I love those shorts, they are super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,
    Loving the patterned shorts!
    New blog post on my blog,
    Love to find out what you think
    Have an amazing day
    Lots of love
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate and I will for sure go check out your new blog post! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look! So casual and fun! Those shorts are great! You have the legs for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kate, I have never been told that i have nice legs, I used to hate wearing shorts but I finally got enough courage last to wear them last year. hehe :)

      Delete
  4. The shorts are cute, I like how airy and light they look! I definitely vote that it's a random mix of animals ehe

    I used to be very wary of online shopping but most places seem to do free returns now, which was...not good for my wallet ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle and yeah they are very light and airy, great for warm weather. And oh man they do? Oh no I might start online shopping now. hehe

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit Nina ... love that u teamed up your shorts with ankle boots. They really give your outfit character. Very cute and looks very comfortable.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thulisa, it was very comfortable! :)

      Delete
  6. Great outfit Nina! You definitely have the legs for shorts-lucky girl! You look cute but comfy. Look forward to next week!

    everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, honestly I've never even thought about that I've always been self conscious about my legs but thanks for saying that. And yeah I'm looking forward to next week too! :)

      Delete
  7. Challenges like these are so much fun, like whoa. Haha.
    This was a great look, too! I like the weird amalgamation of animal prints in that one print. It's kind of fascinating, and it looks great. Bonus!
    I have the worst time shopping, actually. There are very few stores in my mall that carry plus sizes, and that do so affordably. I guess you just have to get good at hunting and shift your perception of what looks good on you. Just walk in with the assumption that everything will look absolutely fantastic, and if it doesn't look stellar, it's the item and not you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, yeah im excited about the upcoming weeks. And yeah that's why I like the shorts its a mixture of animal prints. And yeah I think that is true for every mall there aren't a lot of affordable plus size stores but your right we should go to the mall with a positive perception on things! :)

      Delete
  8. I like the print of your shorts. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great styling Nina! The shorts are very cute... <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit ! the necklace is so cute :)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  11. look at you rocking the animal print! i'm not brave enough! it's only scarves and shoes for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle, the accessories are a stepping stone, you should try wearing like a shirt and im sure you will look great! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...