Friday, May 10, 2013

Baseball cap trend

Hello Everyone, I hope you all had a great week and if you didn't, well it's the weekend so you can make it better by doing something great. I know that it's Friday and I used to do Friday favorites but I decided not to do that anymore and I'm just going to do monthly favorites instead. 

So today I wanted to write about a trend I've been seeing a lot of and that is baseball caps. I know that summer is approaching and that also means baseball season but the baseball cap is something that is being worn more then just at baseball games. You can see this trend being worn on the Runway and on every day women. 


Baseball caps on the Runway, you can see that it was worn not just with sporty attire but with girly look as well. 


(Credit to original photo here)

Baseball caps aren't just a great accessory that you can use to give a little something different to an outfit and they can also help keep the sun out of your eyes on a sunny day. Plus there are so many different styles out there of baseball caps that you are bound to find a style that fits you. I know I'm not a person that has ever worn a baseball cap before because one I'm not a very sporty person. But I think after seeing the different ways that people are wearing the baseball hats, I'm thinking I might try this trend out for the summer. 

Baseball caps

What do you think of baseball caps? Do you think this is a trend that you would try out? 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ~Nina~


{Follow Me}

10 comments :

  1. I actually really like the trend, especially when juxtaposed with really girly, ladylike outfits. I'm on the hunt for a cool cap, and I've seen so many! Holographic ones are awesome, and that heart one in your collage! And I've seen some at Pharmacy that make me think of tacky Hawaiian shirts that I really love.
    I'm a sucker for a good accessory, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I like the way it kind of makes a really girly outfit less girly you can say. Yeah I love the heart one too, it's very cute! I'm a sucker for a good accessory as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I have never liked the look of baseball caps on me, so I think I would be skipping this trned.

    Cassie
    http://stylecassentials.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good I know all trends aren't for everyone, I wasn't sure myself about this trend but I think it's a trend that I could try.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for comment Pau, and I think you could totally pull off the trend! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello! Very nice blog and interesting posts, great atmosphere.
      Have a nice day. :)
    Welcome to our blog about photography. +
    I hope you also enjoy it with us.

    Greetings!

    "Do what you love is not even that, but anyway"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realllyyy wish I hadn't thrown away all my old unmarked baseball caps. I feel like I could DIY a bunch of these "trendy" caps -_- Especially the studded one, love that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you could totally DIY things with unmarked baseball caps, I'm sure you can buy some for cheap online to DIY some. :) I really like the studded one too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...