Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Hey Everyone! It's Friday again and that means Friday Favorites! :) I'm still trying to figure everything on my blog but I'm liking these Friday favorites. 

So my first favorite is strawberries, I've been eating strawberries this whole week. I don't know if its strawberry season yet, but they are selling them everywhere and there all on sale too, so that means I have lots of strawberries in my fridge! Today I even went to a doughnut place near my house called Donut Man and they are famous for there strawberry donuts. The picture below is of the strawberry doughnut, looks yummy huh? It was! :) 


My next favorite is the show the Voice, I've always been a fan of the show. But I'm liking this season a lot but I'm not going to lie, I do miss Ceelo as a coach. But yeah I have to say I really like this show and I'm excited for next week. This one of my favorite performances from this weeks episodes. :) 


I saw this on pinterest and I don't know I just love everything about it! It made me smile! I got the pin (here), I believe it's from SWAK designs, which is a plus size line. But yeah I just love it because really it shouldn't matter what shape you are, your awesome! :) 


That's about all the favorites that I can think of right now. What are some of your favorites? Is there anything you think I should put on my favorites? Suggestions would help a lot! :) 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ~Nina~ 


5 comments :

  1. I'm not too into the singing shows, but the comic is super cute and that strawberry doughnut does look delicious; I might have to make it myself one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love don't you just love that comic, it makes me smile. And I think the doughnut is probably easy to make its a regular glazed doughnut with fresh strawberries and glaze, but I would be too lazy to make one. hehe :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, the strawberry donut looks amazing! Perfect for any Friday :)

    xo
    - J
    www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeah it was just what i needed yesterday! :)

      Delete
  3. First: that comic! I just want to pin it to my wall, wherever I have space. That might be a bit of a feat.
    Second: I was so excited because she's from my hometown, and then disappointed when he went to the next round.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...